Lingerdog's World

My blog focusing mostly on my creative writing endeavors, but also with updates on my life and how I am serving God.

I had one, I saw a boy collapse as I drove by and I thought to myself, "he's just playing." The reality is, if someone else hadn't seen and called for help he may have died.


I've been told multiple times it wasn't my fault, how could I know, but in my mind I kept hearing, "turn around, go check on him" But I kept driving. When I came back by two ambulances sat there.

I was told multiple times I couldn't be blamed, you never know what people will do these days. The reality is, it was dangerous for the good Samaritan. He was in danger when he stopped to help.

I know I would want someone to stop if they saw me collapse. I know I would want the same for any of my friends or relatives.

It was very convicting to me about how sometimes still I say I want to live one way, and when an opportunity to put it into action comes along, I fail. I am refocusing myself for when these opportunities come into my life so I never do anything like this again.

MAtthew 25:35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.


A lesson I learned this week.

DWYL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lingerdog's World

A Blog Dedicated to the ins and outs of my life, with occasional trips into creative writing.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love writing and am rediscovering that passion. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and want to tell as many people as I can about him and what he has done for me.